Only 0.04mm thin.
My loving embrace will have you feeling love
in ways you can’t imagine.
Awarded with the title of “Thinnest Latex Male Condom Made in Malaysia” in 2019 by The Malaysia Book of Records, Care 22 is a 0.04mm skin-thin condom that provides the closest sensation lovers can have and still keep them safe.
Its unique buttercup packaging is perfect for beginners, with the tip right side up. A one-hand job to peel, pinch, and slip it on. Easy come, easy go.
WHY CHOOSE US?
Proudly Made in Malaysia Product.
Our products’ raw materials are selected with strict supervision, ensuring 100% of Malaysian natural rubber for its production. Malaysian rubber grows in an all-year summer climate and its temperature is constantly between 30 to 40 Celsius. With abundant rain and sunshine, and safe from natural disasters, the rubber consists of fine properties which allow the latex produced to be stable in extension and shines with high colour gloss.
- 💛Premium Rubber Latex
- 💛Export Quality
- 💛Complies with ISO 4074 & MDA registered
- 💛Each condom is electronically tested
- 💛Air inflation and water test for each batch (Whole batches of condoms will be discarded if there is one failure in any of the tests)
*****QUICK AND SNEAKY****
- ▪️ We protect your privacy and provide discreet packaging to ensure the confidentiality of products.
- ▪️ No brands or company logos on plain packaging.
- ▪️ The order will be processed daily, packed and shipped the next working day
1. Do not keep the condom in a high-temperature environment, such as a car or wallet, for more than one month, as this will degrade the quality of natural latex.
2. Do not open the condom foils with scissors, long fingernails, or sharp objects as you may puncture the condom without realising it.
3. Do not use two condoms. It is NOT safer. Instead, it will increase the risk of breakage due to friction between the condoms during intercourse.
4. If necessary, only use water-based lubricants. Using oil-based lubricants, such as massage oils or lotions, will damage or degrade the quality of latex.